Realm Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of Dreams

The realm you can forget reality.The realm of dreams.The place where you can forget life...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~*The War Of The Legion*~*A rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHorrorQueen
Thunder
TheHorrorQueen

*~*The War Of The Legion*~*A rp Empty
PostSubject: *~*The War Of The Legion*~*A rp   *~*The War Of The Legion*~*A rp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm

It's been hundreds of years since humans walked the earth.Their disspearence was simply a will of god,they became to unholy,god got fed up with it and sent in the angels to destroy them.What?You are unfamiliar with this story?Let me tell you what has happened in these hundreds of years...
War struck opon the earth,humans were killing eachother in cold blood,no mercy was ever given.God,who was watching the war in rage that the humans were acting so unholy he gathered up the angels to take care of the humans for good,to wipe them off the planet.The angels came to earth in great numbers,so great and so strong the humans were no match for them,they were all destroyed.Many of the angels came back to heaven,while some of the few who were mad at God for killing the humans stayed on earth,where soon their wings changed into dragon like wings,their eyes turned a blood red,and they became fallen angels.The fallen angels were very powerful and they charged at heaven and they had one mission,to destroy god.Yet the angels thought it was impossible,the fallen angels succeeded,God had fallen.The fallen angels in victory went back to earth but the still hoyl angels remained in heaven.They wanted revenge.Soon they flew down to earth and started a war between the fallen angels.THis is where we are now,in The War of The Legion.Now you may be wondering who I am.I am Zatharia,half fallen angel and half angel.I am on both sides but I guide different angels to which side they are on.So,what is your side of The Legion?

Form~

Name-
Screenname-
Description-
Race(angel or fallen angel)-
Gender-
Other-

Rules~
DONT TAKE ON THE WHOLE OTHER ARMY BY YOUR SELF YOU WILL DIE!!!!
You may have a crush if you like,just add some drama?Okay?XD
Angels and fallen angels can both die!So once you die you cant come back to life!
You can only be a angel or a fallen angel intill i give you permission to rp a split between the two
There will be more rules once i think of them.XD
HAVE FUN OR I KILL YOU!!!!!!XD

Angels~

Name-Trinthia
Screenname-(i have many names lol)
Description-*~*The War Of The Legion*~*A rp PrincessSarah
Race-Angel
Gender-Female
Other-Is the leader of the angels

Fallen Angels~

Name-Zain
Screenname-(i have many names lol)