Realm Of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of Dreams

The realm you can forget reality.The realm of dreams.The place where you can forget life...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~*~Lenne~*~
Earthara
~*~Lenne~*~

Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Empty
PostSubject: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:08 pm

I know this is a stupid question....but what do you all think of me?Tell the truth.Because My mom and my teachers keep saying 'you are a wonderful and incredibly smart girl' and keep pointing out every little mistake i make.Course, this only makes me feel like the worst idiot ever born.Then my mind flies back to the day several people were having parties, and no one invited me.I asked a girl why, and she responded,'Because everyone thinks you are stuck up, selfish, trying to control everyone's lives, and you are a nerd, a idiot, and a cat freak.'.And then i fly over to when me and FW are having arguements and Fw starts ranting about how im so selfish and being a jerk and always trying to control her life.Then i remember how no one ever speaks to me the whole day at school, and then I wonder some things I'm not quiet ready to tell anyone yet, i still need some time to calm down...Yea, I'm crying my eyes out...So, what is your opinion of me?
Back to top Go down
https://realmofdreams.forumotion.com
vineflame
Fira
vineflame

Location : i dunno, i get lost~*~From Splash~*~Tell that man eating pie in front of you...

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm

well, to tell the truth, thats all lies, your not selfish or a jerk! you are the most caring person ive ever met! and your rly smart, the other ppl are just jealus of you, who wouldnt be! ^^)
Back to top Go down
~*~Lenne~*~
Earthara
~*~Lenne~*~

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 pm

thanks!^^
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorQueen
Thunder
TheHorrorQueen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm

(i dont know honestly!To tell you the truth im netural...I mean i dotn hate you and i dont absolutly think yoru the bestest person int eh worlkd eithert.Im a complex sort of person,i dont knwo how i feel half teh time.But i do feel jealous of you,AL THE TIME.I mean,you ahve pretty much everythign i've evver wanted.peopel who care about you even though they might nto admit it,your smart,funny,i have no clue what yopu look like but you ar eproabalbly really pretty whether other people think so o rnot,while me?No way.This girl called me a pom pom fo rhai rtoday.Cuz of my fluffy hair,this other one called me a selfish stuck up brat that gets everythign sh ewants.No i dont.I dont get everything i want.Even thought i have crud loads of stuff,i woudl give it all up to have the loving cariung family that you do.You're so lucky,while im just the outcast who cant even mulityply without messing it up completly.)
Back to top Go down
~*~Lenne~*~
Earthara
~*~Lenne~*~

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't think I'm pretty...I dont get everything I want actually....*sighs*as soon as i can get a picture from meh mom ill show it to you...))
Back to top Go down
~*~Lenne~*~
Earthara
~*~Lenne~*~

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Oan18g
Heres the pic....OMg i am sooooooo dying of embarassment right now....))
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorQueen
Thunder
TheHorrorQueen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

(O_O you are pretty!While me?No way!here let me find a pic of me.)
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorQueen
Thunder
TheHorrorQueen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 am

Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Betzjo

(im the one with the spock sign up,im the only redhead in the photo.Yes,im ugly arent i?I know...*sigh*)
Back to top Go down
~*~Lenne~*~
Earthara
~*~Lenne~*~

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 am

You don look ugnly!!You look awsome!better than a lot of redheads at my school...))
Back to top Go down
TheHorrorQueen
Thunder
TheHorrorQueen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 am

~*~Lenne~*~ wrote:
You don look ugnly!!You look awsome!better than a lot of redheads at my school...))
(but you look a lot better then me!And thanks.*huggles*best friends forever?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...   Depressed.One hundred and ten percent... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressed.One hundred and ten percent...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm Of Dreams :: Anything Else :: Problems-
Jump to: